1. What kind of results can I expect from your program?
In 20 years of research on athletes, ranging in level from youth to professional, a six- week Acceleration program has been shown to produce these average results:
- 0.2 second decrease in 40-yard dash time
- 2 to 4 inch increase in vertical jump
- 33% improvement in foot speed
- 50% recovery time
- Enhanced neuromuscular facilitation during performance
- Improved recruitment of fast twitch muscle fiber
- Increased fortitude (both physical stamina and mental toughness)
2. What Professional Teams and Major Universities utilize your equipment and protocols?
Carolina Panthers, Golden State Warriors, Stanford University, University of Minnesota, Ohio State University, Michigan Tech, Loyola Maramount and Dickenson State University.
3. What Professional Athletes have completed at least one level of Acceleration training?
Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, Randy Moss, Sean Alexander, Brett Hull, Warrick Dunn, Cal Ripkin Jr., Heather Mitts, Travis Hafner, Juan Pierre,Troy Glaus, Butch Reynolds, just to name a few of the 3,000!
4. What makes the Acceleration program different / better than other programs?
Acceleration has 20 years of scientific research backing the use of its protocols and equipment. The technologically advanced equipment is patent protected and the results that come from training with our methods are unbeatable. Our 152 centers world wide, provide the only scientific research backed training systems in existance.
5. What are the advantages of the Generation II Super Treadmill?
Although sports are not played on a Treadmill, running mechanic improvements on the Treadmill directly translates on the field, providing athletes the opportunity to out-run and out-maneuver their opponents. The Treadmill also allows athletes to be trained in a super maximal state during over speed training, therefore producing faster and more explosive hip turnover that can’t be duplicated by ground base training.
6. How old does an athlete need to be to start the Acceleration program?
Get Fast offers training to athletes as young as age 7. Patented “Motor Learning” protocols* have been researched at length, and designed to teach proper running and jumping mechanics, as well as improved balance, stability and coordination. Motor learning programs include treadmill, plyometric and back pedal sessions. This program enhances the muscular and neurological systems that children will use in both sports and everyday living for the rest of their life.